The Minibrew® 101 - 101 Gallon Conical Fermenter
Our 101 gallon fermenters ships ready to brew. The 101 includes one 1" stainless steel bottom ball valve and one 1/2" racking port stainless steel ball valve. All valve and thermometer threads are stainless steel. The 1/2" thermometer thread is located below the label. The plastic is a full 5/16" thick.
The stand is made of aluminum, and allows for easy movement. You can either secure the stand in place, or you can place it on a dolley with wheels.
The lead time for this mold is about two or three weeks depending on scheduling. Sometimes we have one or two in stock. Please call or e-mail for availability.
The large fermenters are very popular with Wine Makers, Brewpubs and Microbreweries. The feedback has been extremely positive.
Both of the larger tanks, the 98er and the 101 retain the same 60 degree cone at the bottom of the tank. The difference is your preference coupled with what you intend to brew within the tanks. Beer or Wine. And, the style of what you are making can all be factors to consider before purchasing one the larger sized Conical Fermenters.
Because the Conical Fermenter will ship separate from the stand, we can use the fastest and most economical means possible to get your fermenter to you as quickly as we can.
Please call or e-mail if you have questions. We can estimate shipping costs before ordering if you wish.
Why the Minibrew 101 Gallon Conical Fermenter?
- Arrives Ready to Brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to Clean, and Less Expensive than Stainless Steel.
- All Stainless Steel Fittings Included.
- Compact Design with Our Included All Metal, Ridged Stand.
- Save Money on Yeast by Reusing Your Collected Flocculated Yeast.
- 101 Gallon capacity leaves plenty of head space for your 60+ Gallon Batch.
- Our Conical Fermenters are Proudly Made Right Here in the USA.
1. The Minibrew Conical Fermenter, durable with full 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation, faster.
2. Our Rigid All-Aluminum Constructed Stand.
3. Three Stainless Steel Weld-Less EZ Seal Bulkhead Fittings.
◦ 1 x 1 inch
◦ 2 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless steel valves and fittings are included.
◦ 1 x 1 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and trub.
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity samples.
◦ 1x vinyl 1/2 by 3/8 barbs are included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube and 1x 1/2" plug is included for the thermometer port, if you choose not to purchase a thermometer
5. Airlock and cork.
6. All assembly instructions.