The new Minibrew® f8xe - 8 Gallon Fermenter
Want to step up to the next level? Need additional head space for higher gravity fermentations? Want to see your temperature? We have added a few extras to The 8 gallon Minibrew® affordable conical fermenter. This 8 gallon tank will work perfectly for 5 gallon batches, we just wanted something with a few more bells & whistles!
Collect trub and yeast for your next beer from the large bottom valve, and skip the secondary fermentation vessel. Forget about siphoning and pulling all the yeast and trub out along with your beer, with the included racking/tasting port. Eliminate potential contamination opportunities by completing your fermentation in one vessel.Why the Minibrew® 8g Fermenter?
- Arrives Ready to Brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to clean, and less expensive than stainless steel.
- All Stainless steel fittings included.
- Extra hole in sidewall for Thermometer or EZ Seal.
- Compact design with our included all metal ridged stand.
- Save money on yeast by reusing your collected flocculated yeast.
- 8 Gallon capacity leaves plenty of head space for 5 gallon batches.
- Our fermenters are proudly made right here in the USA.
1. The Minibrew Fermenter and lid, durable with full 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation, faster.
2. Our rigid all metal construction stand.
3. Two stainless steel weld-less EZ Seal bulk head fittings.
◦ 1 x 3/4 Inch
◦ 1 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless steel valves and fittings are included.
◦ 1 x 3/4 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and trub.
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity samples.
◦ 2x vinyl 1/2 by 3/8 barbs are included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube
5. All assembly instructions.