The Minibrew® Big Kahuna - 15 Gallon Conical Fermenter
If you are ready to start 10 gallon batches, the 15 gallon Minibrew fermenter is ready to take the challenge. Collect trub and yeast for your next beer from the large bottom valve, and skip the secondary fermentation vessel.
Forget about siphoning and pulling all the yeast and trub out along with your beer, with the included racking/testing port. Eliminate potential contamination opportunities by completing your fermentation in one vessel.
Experience brewing at home like the professionals. Our conically designed tanks are just what you need to take your brewing to the next level.
Why the Minibrew® 15 Gallon Conical Fermenter?
- Arrives Ready to Brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to Clean, and Less Expensive than Stainless Steel.
- All Stainless Steel Fittings Included.
- Compact Design with Our Included All Metal Ridged Stand.
- Save Money on Yeast by Reusing Your Collected Flocculated Yeast.
- 15 Gallon Capacity Leaves Plenty of Head Space for Your 10 Gallon Batch. Exact amount of liquid this tank will hold is 14.25Gallons.
- Our Conical Fermenters are Proudly Made Right Here in the USA.
1. The Minibrew Fermenter, Durable with full 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation, faster. This is the Shape the Professionals Use.
2. Our Rigid All Metal Construction Stand. The Stand is Very Stable.
3. Two Stainless Steel Weld-Less EZ Seal Bulkhead Fittings.
◦ 1 x 1 inch
◦ 1 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless Steel Valves and Fittings are Included.
◦ 1 x 1 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and trub
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and specific gravity measurement
◦ 1X 1/2 by 3/8 inch nylon barb thread for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube
5. Cork & Airlock and All Assembly Instructions.