The Minibrew® F98x - 98 Gallon Fermenter
Why the Minibrew 98g Fermenter?
- Arrives ready to brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to clean, and less expensive than stainless steel
- All Stainless steel fittings included.
- Compact design with our included all metal ridged stand, fits easily into your chest freezer fermentation chamber.
- Save money on yeast by reusing your collected flocculated yeast.
- 98 Gallon capacity leaves plenty of head space for your 60+ gallon batch.
- Our fermenters are proudly made right here in the USA.
1. The Minibrew Fermenter, durable with full 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation, faster.
2. Our rigid all metal construction stand.
3. Two stainless steel weld-less EZ Seal bulk head fittings.
◦ 1 x 1 Inch
◦ 1 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless steel valves and fittings are included.
◦ 1 x 1 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and trub.
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity samples.
◦ 2x vinyl 1/2 by 3/8 barbs are included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube
5. Airlock and cork.
6. All assembly instructions.
Please take a look at our EZ move dollies. They really help to move the fermentor with ease.
NOTE: Large Fermenters are made upon ordering. Lead times for this product is approximately Two Weeks. Please call or email for further details.